Our continuous enrollment School-Year 2020-21 gymnastics/tumbling program is now in session.
We have opened our recreational classes, ages 18-36 mos. and 3 yrs. and older, for the school-year.
Schedule – On August 3rd, our competitive teams began their school-year schedule. Recreational students began August 31st.
Locations – All competitive level workouts will happen in the South Gym (OGA). All recreational classes will happen in the North Gym (KBS). We’ve moved some equipment into KBS in order to accommodate the skill level.
- Drop off. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the start of your child’s class. Your child will not be allowed in the gym until the start of their class. This ensures we avoid contact between arriving and departing children. Recreational gymnasts may enter KBS thru the lobby with one (1) parent, preferably without siblings. All patrons 3 yrs. and older are required to wear masks upon entering/existing our lobbies.
- It is mandatory that all gymnasts/tumblers wear masks for the entirety of their 1-hour class. As I’ve said from the outset of this, we continue to look for ways to improve our precautions and our sanitation. Initially we were concerned that the masks themselves would be a safety hazard. What has been challenging is keeping distance between young children, which is why we had a phased approach to re-opening. The younger the child, the more difficult it is to enforce social distancing. We will continue to practice, reinforce, and get better at safe distancing, but with the added precaution of a mask.
If your coach needs you to take it off for safety of skill execution, they will tell you, and after the repetition is complete you can return to wearing it. All upcoming competitions will follow that format anyway.
- Parents must have approved the latest policies, procedures and waivers on the Customer Portal.
- Gymnasts must bring their own water bottles. Drinking fountains are off limits.
- We strongly discourage use of bathrooms during 1-hour classes. If your child must use the restroom, please instruct them on the importance of washing hands before leaving.Registration – You can now register thru the Customer Portal for recreational gymnastics classes. If you run into trouble or confusion, just give us a call at 402-339-2924/402-339-4009 or email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the same:
Our respect for your safety and well-being.
Our trust in you. If your child is sick, we trust that you’ll stay home for everyone’s protection until it’s safe for them to come back.
Our desire is to teach life-lessons to your children thru the sport of gymnastics.
As always, you can call or email us with any questions you have. Thank you for your continued support during our closure. We are excited to be back to gymnastics. We hope everyone is safe, healthy, and happy. We’ve missed you.